You can easily rename a VSatellite from the Details page. When renaming a VSatellite, you must give it a unique name. After renaming a VSatellite successfully, there's nothing else you need to do.
To rename a VSatellite¶
- Log in to Venafi as a Service.
- Click Infrastructure > VSatellites.
- (Conditional) If the VSatellites page isn't already in Detail view, click the Toggle switch to display Detail view.
- Select the VSatellites you want to rename.
- From the Summary tab, click in the Name field and type the new name. Be sure to enter a unique name, one that is not already in use by another existing VSatellite. If the name you use is not unique, you'll be prompted to type a different name.
- Click Save to apply the new name.
Last update: November 9, 2021