Adding a DigiCert certificate authority¶
This topic steps you through adding a Digicert certificate authority (CA). But before you begin, review the following requirements:
- Make sure you have a billing setup with Digicert for pre-purchasing certificate units or for post-use billing; Control Plane doesn't support purchasing individual certificates with a credit card for each transaction.
- Have your Digicert authentication credentials on hand.
- Make sure that you have the Manager role or higher in Digicert CertCentral.
To add a Digicert certificate authority¶
- In the menu bar, click Settings > Certificate Authorities.
- Click New > DigiCert.
- Enter a Name that this CA should be called in TLS Protect Cloud.
- Copy and paste your API Key from DigiCert CertCentral.
- Click Validate.
- Click Add Account.
This CA is now ready to be added to one or more certificate issuing templates. To do this, select this CA when creating certificate issuing templates.