You can easily request, download, then view a requested certificate using OutagePREVENT.
IMPORTANT Be sure that the prerequisite steps have been completed before you start.
To request a certificate
In the menu bar, click New > Certificate.
In the Application, click Request Certificate.
In the Application list, select the Application to which this certificate will be assigned.
NOTE You must be an owner of the Application in order to request a certificate for it.
- Select the Certificate Issuing Template to be used for this certificate.
- (Optional) Adjust the Validity Period, as needed.
- Copy a Certificate Signing Request into its field.
Click Request Certificate.
You'll receive a notification when the certificate is returned. Once it's added to your certificate inventory, you can view it.
- In the menu bar, click Inventory > Certificate Requests.
- If there are default filters set, click Clear.
- Click Filter and then enter a piece of information you know about the certificate (for example, its domain name or owner).
The list will change to display certificates with the criteria you specified.
- Click a certificate's tile to see details about it.