An Application owner can apply single or multiple Issuing Templates to his or her application so that when a certificate is requested, the appropriate Issuing Template will be used to request a certificate.
To assign an Issuing Template to an application
- In the OutagePREDICT menu bar, click Organizational Units.
- Find the Organizational Unit that contains the application.
- In the Organizational Unit tile, click x Applications.
- In the list view's left pane, click the application.
Select one or more Issuing Templates to assign.
IMPORTANT You must be the application owner to assign an Issuing Template.
- When you're done, click Save.