You can use filters to quickly find certificates. We've provided the most commonly used fields to help you find the certificates you need.
To use filters to find a certificate
In the menu bar, click Inventory > Certificates.
Click Filter to select filters.
In Certificates filters, click the arrows to choose each property.How do the filters work?
When you select two criteria values from the same filter, the filter uses the OR operator. When you select two or more unique filters, the filters use the AND operator.
- The value entered in Domain Name searches both the CommonName and SubjectAlternativeName DNS fields. If the value matches either the SubjectDN CommonName or any value in the SubjectAlternativeName DNS, then the certificate will be shown in the filter results.
- If you don't make a selection, all results for that property will be displayed.
- (Optional) Select the Discovery filter and then choose the discovery period.
- (Optional) Select an Expiration filter.
- (Optional) Select an Installations filter.
When you're done, click Apply.
The results are displayed in the certificate list. The filters that were applied are shown above the list.
- Click a certificate to see its details.